Sunday, January 29, 2012

i envy those people who die alone in their apartment and get eaten by their pet the following week














i had a work-related dream last night
they suddenly wanted me to become a chief cook
and cook for 500 persons in addition to my vaguely scientific job

i tried to explain that it was impossible
they told me there was no other way
and a conspiracy theme song was playing in the background

i said:
'jesus, im so skinny, i cannot even cook for myself
and how do you expect me to cook for ≈ 500 persons'

they said:
'look here junior, don't you be so skinny
and for heaven's sake don't you be so sad'

the conspiracy theme song kept on playing
cause there was no other way
and by the end of the dream i agreed to become the chief cook

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment