Monday, April 18, 2011

If that song was famous i would say it's overrated




I want to write a post focusing only on one song. The hardest part is that i don't have anything particular to say about that song.

I think it was written in the key of ____ major/minor or smthng.

He sings in English and i feel like he's improvising the lyrics. It seems intense, though.

I feel comfortable thinking that lots of people have never heard this song. If that song was famous, its beauty would become vulgar. I think.

Interesting part:

At 3:18, when he says 'oh well i could have loved you. You know i once believed in you'. This sentence is very tragic. I want to use it someday, without giving any credits to that song, ofc.

I had written several more sentences and deleted every one of them. All my posts contain more or less the same words, except in a different order. I could have deleted that one too.


No comments:

Post a Comment