Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Retrospectively, all the things you said were kind of mean


You said i could come over to your place.
I said i didn't know where it was cause i had never been there.

I said we should meet near the pharmacy.
You said it was too far.

You said smthng vague about turning left/right or smthng.
I said i'll see what i can do.

You said i was late.
You said you almost fell asleep.
You said i could have a glass of milk in the kitchen.
You said i would have to go to the kitchen by myself.
You said smthng forgettable about 'Saving Private Ryan', or another blockbuster movie i had not seen, while i was standing alone in the kitchen.

I said i liked 'Never Understand' by The Jesus+Mary Chain.
You said you liked it too, but you didn't.

I said i could probably learn anything.
You said anybody could learn anything.

I said i never know when to leave.
You said 'leave, now'.



1 comment: